Sunday, February 15, 2009

picture for the day...

Here is a photo I've been saving for a rainy day. Well, today is rainy here in Tacoma, so I decided it was time. I took this photo of a little boy on the train ride back to Montana back in December. He was looking out on the lake as we crossed the bridge near Sandpoint, Idaho.


I have a paper to write for French. I'm excited about the topic, but I'm not excited to write in French. I'm writing a travel itinerary that has to do with French Existentialism... it is an interesting topic, but I find the French language to be very limiting. I cannot express myself with the amount of eloquence I could in English. I suppose it will be good for my language however. It better be, or I will be upset.

I'll let you know how the paper goes. <3

No comments: