Friday, February 6, 2009

an evening in...



I'm having an evening in today. I had a rough day, starting feeling horrible, feeling better, and then feeling very ill all of a sudden around three and coming back to my bed to take a nap. I've decided that I'm going to sit in my bed, watch movies, write letters, and hopefully finish/work on Kirsten's birthday present. I really want to feel better for tomorrow so that I can have a great time with Mariska, so hopefully a night of rest and early bedtime and everything will help. I hope everyone had a good Friday and will have a great weekend, and Robyn, I hope you have an AMAZING time on your vacation! <3

P.S. The photos are of the sweater I designed and created for my friend Serena for Christmas. The model is the happy recipient! :D

No comments: