Monday, November 17, 2008

Update...

I forgot one thing on my Christmas list!




I also like the pink and the orange and even (gasp) the light blue. :DSo here I am, unable to sit in the lounge and do homework, and fighting with my computer to get connected to the internet. Because of this, I am in the computer lab of our building. The network blocks me if I leave the computer connected to the internet for too long. It did the same thing with my laptop so I just took the easy way out and came up here.

I'm listening to Tarzan of the Apes. I'm headed to erg at 3:30. I finished my French homework already. I'm trying to determine if I have communications homework.

I saw The Dark Knight last night. It was very very good. I enjoyed it thoroughly; so thoroughly in fact, I sat on the brink of peeing myself for about the last hour!

I'm going to go take a quick nap and get something delicious to drink such as a glass of ice water or perhaps some tea...

I love you all <3

No comments: