Saturday, November 15, 2008

ice cream time!


Here are a couple of pictures from the Coldstone excursion I went on with my floor on Thursday. I got a bowl of really really delicious Tart and Tangy Yogurt flavored ice cream. It tasted just like fromage blanc. It was a very difficult choice between that and Dark Chocolate Peppermint. 
I was supposed to go work parking at the UW today, but there were 1 too few spots in cars, I've already worked a game, and to top it all off, I'm sick. So here I am, sitting in the lounge, watching movies. I've already gotten through Phantom of the Opera and now I'm onto the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. 
I have to run to the UPS store. I'll probably take my bicycle. I ordered my new screen repair, so I have to ship it in.
Here is a little quote from Hitchhiker's Guide "Arthur no more knew his destiny than a tealeaf knows the history of the east India company."
Love you all. later.

No comments: