Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Skipper

I skipped 6am weightlifing. I just feel so shitty. My throat hurts and my nose is runny and I can't breathe and I can't stop coughing. Basically, it is just a bad day to be me. I didn't get up because I felt so gross, and I knew I wouldn't actually want to lift. And now I'm up, with 12 hours of sleep under my belt and I feel even worse than before.

And to top it all off I'm going through serious withdrawal from my computer. :(
And UPS says all of the tracking information isn't available: STILL!
But I did get crafty yesterday (and I mean scissors, papercutter, xyron, and double stick tape: THE WORKS!) which was really quite nice... because I haven't been crafty in quite a while. I decorated Nana and Grandpa's letter envelope. Envelope art is my new favorite. I'm going to go to the bookstore and look for some other craftiness today... although I'll probably just rip off ideas because I can't justify paying that much to myself. HAHA!

Alright. I'm going to go get dressed and actually get some breakfast for once. I sincerely hope today is pancake day. <3

UPDATE: They did have pancakes. I had 2. They were delicious. :D And I got the envelope from mum. Thanks for the mail! And Kirsten, thanks for the Magazine!

No comments: