Saturday, November 29, 2008

This time last year...

I remember this time last year: miserably suffering through high school, wondering if I was making the right choice by frantically submitting applications to everywhere but In State schools, thinking that UM would be a much easier choice, losing that last bit of caring about school.

And now here I am: a year later and loving life! I made the right choice. I didn't choose the path of least resistance. And I don't know if I've ever been happier. I love my classes. I love my friends. I love this city and this whole area. In high school it starts to feel like you'll never ever graduate. But now that I'm in college, time is flying by and soon I'll be home for Christmas. (1 and 1/2 weeks of class, reading period, and a week of finals to be exact.) I'm excited to see my family, my nichole, my shannon, my BFF Harlee! But I'll be excited to come back too.

The world is a small place! My friend Br
ittany from Oregon, who I went to camp with oh so many years ago, and who is still a good friend of mine (and who just so happens to know my roommate!) is probably on the same train back to Great Falls as I am! Quel coincidence!

Alright. Here is a photo from years past to keep the nostalgia going!

No comments: