Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It has been so long...

It has been a good 5 or 6 days since I last posted. I don't have much to say really......It is too early for me to be up once again, but here I am, just returned from weightlifting. Coach wasn't there, but I was. Unlike Friday when I couldn't drag my sorry ass out of bed.

I was going to add a picture of my new haircut, buttttt, Blogger uploader wasn't working! I'll add it and some other pictures later. Mom was appalled that I cut it myself, but I personally am enjoying it. I simply made it less mullet-y at the back, layered a bit, and gave myself some shorter, layered fringe. It looks cute straight or curly, with or without glasses, and guess what! It will grow back.

I skyped with Mariska last night. That was super fun! I miss her a lot, but I'm glad to see that she shares the same sentiments about Great Falls as I do. She too misses a few select people, but can't imagine being there anymore after realizing and experiencing life out here.

I'm headed back to bed for 2 or 3 hours. I need more sleep. I stayed up slightly later than anticipated with Mariska. Haha. I love you all, and I'll post pictures later! <3

No comments: