Friday, February 4, 2011

Purchases



On my way home from my German final today (which went Swimmingly and Frau Meyer said she was impressed with the rapidness with which I caught up), I stopped at H&M to buy some shirts. I chroooonnnically underpacked in the shirts department (regardless of what mein Vatti thinks!) I picked up 4 shirts and a shirtdress, all of which were less that 15 Euros. I learned that H&M in Europe has big girl sizes (shockingly), and that I can fit into both the smallest size of that (mostly) and the largest regular size (mostly). So now I actually have enough clothes to last me through my 9 day excursion through Prague, Leipzig, Dresden, and Berlin. I leave tomorrow at 8am, so this may be my last post for a while, but keep watching the IES blog (here's the link) because I just submitted a post that should get approved sometime next week.

1 comment:

Leslee said...

Your IES blog post is up and there is $$$ deposited in your account. Have fun on your trip. I will be thinking about you and wishing I was there too.

Mum xoxoxoxo