Tuesday, September 15, 2009

christmas list

Is it sad and selfish that I've started my Christmas list? And that it is populated with very practical items? I feel so old that I don't want a dollhouse or a game or something fun and fancy-free. Instead I find myself wanting:
  • A new powercord for my computer, as I can predict that the one I have will be biting the dust in the near future.
  • A new pair of running shoes.
  • A backpack
  • This Jacket

In other news, I'm hopefully going to get my food-handlers permit tonight so that I can start a job and perhaps purchase some of these items (especially a backpack) for myself. Lori very kindly arrange for her sister to take me with her when she heads to the health department to get her own permit tonight. I went last week, but they had closed the doors because too many people arrived. So keep your fingers crossed for me. :D

I'm thoroughly enjoying my classes (excluding biology) and considering declaring myself a History Major with a minor in French and possibly creative writing. We'll see. Not much else is new. I stayed up too late on Sunday night and again last night, and I really need to stop doing it because then I have a hard time the next afternoon and have to take a nap. AND today during my nap, I woke up and I was laying just right that my tongue was between my teeth and I was accidentally trying to bite off my tongue. It was quite unfortunate. Luckily I woke up and saved my poor tongue.

Welllll... I'm going to read some homework about Inuits and then off to get my permit. TTFN!

1 comment:

Leslee said...

We'll have to see what Santa can come up with.