Tuesday, May 19, 2009

lookin'




Here are a few pictures of the adventure my roommate and I took up the coast after we both were finished with school.

I'm back from college. Just sitting about in Great Falls, lookin' for a job. I've put in a few application with no luck so far. If it doesn't work out I'm probably heading back to camp. We'll see. I have a few more places to go.

I've been playing a good amount of DDR. At least an hour every day. It was a great investment. I went to the library yesterday too to get some books to read. I'm thinking about buying the Sims 2 for my Mac. It just stinks because I could get the Sims 2 and 2 expansion packs for 20$ for PC, but just the first one is forty for Mac. I think I'm going to wait for the Sims 3 to come out and see if the prices go down.

I'm off to get my hair cut. I'm getting awful shaggy.
TTFN

No comments: