Saturday, May 2, 2009

the littlest birds...


This little fellow (not my photo) almost flew in my window today! He was very cute and hiding in the big shrub outside my window and looking at me with quite intelligent little eyes. I looked him up, and he is a dark-eyed "oregon" Junco! Very adorable and stereotypically bird-ish. I haven't updated recently, but I have quite a bit of work to do so this will be a short post too. 

I impressed myself today with my clever deal-finding skills. I managed to get 2 games of DDR and 2 of the mats I wanted for half the price of the original bundle I was going to get. I got my State tax returns and decided a while ago that I wanted to buy DDR with it because it is something I've wanted for a while. So that is ordered and will be waiting for me when I get back to Great Falls.

I changed my header image. It is a pixellated close up of Olive's tail. I edited to get the intense fuzzy colours. What does everyone think of it?

Lastly, here is my to do list in order of importance (due date):
1. French Presentation (due Monday)
2. Communications Paper (due Tuesday)
3. Communications Presentation (due Tuesday)
4. Lifeline Paper (due Wednesday)
5. French paper (due Wednesday)

I wish I could post my French paper on here because the topic is actually very interesting, however it is in French so not that many of my readers would understand it. When I finish my presentation, I'm going to email it to my French teacher from last year. It has been a stressful little topic, but I've enjoyed writing it.

I haven't been very crafty lately. I did embroider something for my Nana last week and took a picture, so when I get a chance I will post that photo and I will also post photos of my concert as soon as I can.

Have a great weekend!
<3

No comments: