Friday, March 20, 2009

spring break/tea time.



This has been the most wonderful spring break. Mom and Dad came to visit and it really has been an amazing few days! We've explored Tacoma and went in to Seattle for a day too! In West Seattle in a great shop, Mom and I found these reasonably priced Teacups and Teapots. I immediately fell in love and Mom spoiled me and bought me a pot and a cup-and-saucer pair. I am now enjoying a cuppa Tetley to help ease my separation anxiety on being left once more at my dorm. I'm excited for school to start again, and for Mariska to come at the end of the week. There are many many photos of their visit to follow this post. Thanks for coming to see me Mom and Dad! I'll let you know what is up for the summer as soon as I figure it out for myself.




No comments: