Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break...


So far my break has been far from springy. I've done nothing but clean and watch movies. I needed a major spring cleaning, however, so it is probably best this way. I finished all of my laundry, colour organized my closet, and cleaned off my floor. Once I finish with that and clean my desk and shelves, I'm even going to vaccuum. I know, gasp. Mom and Dad will be here in a few days though. Tomorrow is devoted to cleaning some more and watching movies and my new favorite show, the Tudors (as well as Dollhouse but I watched all the episodes). And then Monday, hopefully I can go out exploring, maybe even head across the water to Gig Harbor and hang out with the rich people for a day ;) .

The photo is of the embroidery I did on this great bag for Kirsten's birthday. It took a long time (sorry kirsten) for it to get done, but in the end it turned out great! The flowers are freehand, and they are done in purple because that is Kirsten's favorite colour and I couldn't find a purple bag, so I bought this bright blue one instead.

I have some pictures coming of the tee-shirt I embroidered for my friend Rachel. It has elephants. I'm very proud of it, and the embroidery is in high demand now that everyone can see what I can do. I might even start charging for it, you never know.

I'm considering making a sock animal. I'm also considering going to bed. I just don't know what I'm going to do. However, indecision such as this is becoming quite a problem in my day to day life. I don't know what I want to do, and I can not STAND being pressured about it, it only stressed me out and adds anxiety to my already uptight plate. I'm looking at three options for the summer, one is far far less likely unless Shannon or Mariska could get a job at it too. The other two are equally as appealing and equally as possible. I know I don't have to decide this second, or even this week, but it is always there at the back of my head. Not only that but classes. I have to start thinking about what I want to major in, I have to decide what kind of classes I want to take. I'm thinking maybe a double major in Psychology and Comparative Sociology. A minor in French is also looking very very possible right now just because I will more than likely have enough credits to do it.

We'll see. I'm going to try to keep busy by myself and keep my mind off it. I suppose I'll see what else in my life can be colour coded like my closet. Perhaps my books or shoes.  As I said, we shall see.

<3

No comments: