Thursday, January 15, 2009

What an excellent question...


Well... here we are... Thursday night, and I'm starting to prepare for my trip back to Seattle. I've had a surprisingly good break, fairly drama-free. Mum and I have spent a good bit of time sitting on the couch, watching movies, doing crafty things, and just enjoying each other's company. It has been very nice. I've caught up on my sleep, restocked on a lot of stuff I need, and spent plenty of time with the kiddos. 

I'm ready to go back through. I'm ready to get my brain working again, and to see my friends. This 4 months is sure to go as fast as the last 4, and I'll be back to spend more time with the fam in no time. Hopefully Kirsten gets the manage the comfort inn, and that way I could maybe get a job there.

I'll try to post some more of the photos from my journey here before my journey back. <3

No comments: