Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awake Daze.



So by some small miracle, not only am I probably going to be released tomorrow, but I also have managed to stay awake all day! So in my hospital boredom (and procrastination from doing German homework) I put up those photos (first from a rest stop we parked at for half an hour, and the second at the hotel Mads and I stayed at) and I made this video. It is very simplistic and about as much as my video editing software will allow of me, but I'm still veeeeery pleased. :) Enjoy! (also, feel free to click on the video, which will take you to the youtube site and you can watch it in a bigger format.)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm obsessed already.
I want to hear every detail. I'm so excited you're feeling better. Miss you oodles and oodles!

Leslee said...

One little suggestion--could you turn off at least one of the music playing. And if you are going to talk on your video, maybe all of it.
Loved seeing and talking to you today. Miss you. mum xoxoxo

Unknown said...

caaaaaitlyn! im sorry to hear that youre sick but glad to hear it seems like youre doing a lot better. we all miss you here!