Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I sure have a lot to be thankful for this year.

First, I'm thankful for my parents who love and support me no matter what. They keep me in loop, support my crazy ideas, and even cheer me up after a particularly horrible lab.

Next, I'm thankful for my niece and nephew. They brighten every single day, through stories, sometimes hearing their voices, or even through just looking at their pictures all over my room.

I'm thankful for my sister and her husband whose house I spent many-an-hour at this summer.

I'm thankful for the Olives, who take care of me and are exceedingly sweet to me out here in Tacoma.

I'm thankful for Shannon, who I don't get to see nearly enough, but who makes my day regardless.

I'm thankful for all of my friends all over the globe, but especially those here on the coast who go through the daily grind with me, who let me stay on the floors of their dorms, and who trek around Seattle in the rain with me.

I'm thankful for the rest of my family, who have always given me nothing but love.

And I'm thankful for Paul Simon.

3 comments:

Leslee said...

Love you, Cait!
Happy Thanksgiving out there on the coast.
Send greetings to the Olive family from me.

Mum

Anonymous said...

Cool graphic!

Have a happy time and say hello to all of the Olives for us! Don't eat too much!!!

Dad {!-{>

shannon.dolphay said...

I'm very thankful for you, too! Only a few short weeks and we'll be together again!