Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Derby Day





Here are some photos of the skate supply at the rink. The first ones are some I added some fun vintage effects too, followed by the original.

It has been one whole week since I joined the local derby team. The management/rink are a teensie bit disorganized, but the girls are really nice and the coach knows what's up. I'm volunteering at the rink to help with dues although I cannot seem to get a set schedule out of anyone. I've been applying for about a job a day, but thusfar not too much response. I have to take a logic/math test for that job in Wisconsin. I've also been working sporadic on-call hours at PJ Hummel and Co. I did 4 hours on Saturday, and hopefully I'll be able to get in somewhere between 8 and 16 on on the first Sunday/Monday in March. So I'm going to continue to keep on truckin': watching movies, creating, knitting, drawing, reading, skating, volunteering, etc until something pans out.

1 comment:

dadontheroad said...

Looking Good!

{!-{>