Wednesday, October 21, 2009

fall break: Seattle edition.













Yesterday was the last day of my fall break. I spent saturday working, Monday sleeping and working, and Tuesday working. But Sunday I went to Seattle and visited Mariska and Emily. Mariska and I studied at a café, studied at the park, and studied in the SU business building. I had the most delicious toast EVER for dinner. Slathered with crunchy peanut butter and jam, and just the way I like it. Mariska found a chessboard and legitimately awesome chess set at the park which we took back to her room and investigated. It had all the pieces except for one Pawn, which she replaced with a Russian stacking doll. We also went to Atlas, which is an awesome second hand store that also happens to have a record section. I went on a major shopping spree and spent 4 dollars. I bought the Simon and Garfunkel's Live in Central Park record, Simon and Garfunkel's Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme, Steve Miller Band's Fly Like an Eagle, and Cat Steven's Foreigner. It was a good and cheap trip. I enjoyed myself immensely. I hope everyone else had a good weekend, and now I'm back to the grind for a short week of class. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are the shots out of the window from her room?

Dad {!-{>