Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bittersweet...


Today is a bit bittersweet. I'm leaving to go back to the coast. I'm excited to get back to school and get my brain moving and see all of my friends, but I have to leave Harlee (and the fam) behind. She's so special to me. I also have to leave Nic behind, but I'm hoping that maybe by the next time I see him, he'll have calmed down a little (ha!). I did make Harlee a dollie and a blanket with Tinkerbell on one side and Ariel on the other (she picked out the fleece and threw a fit when we didn't get to keep the big bolts of fabric) for her birthday. Hopefully (now that Kirsten has the internet again) we'll be able to skype and Harlee will talk to me on the phone. So... off I go to finish packing. I'm returning with one more bag than I brought home. It would be great if I didn't have to sit next to a really old woman who takes up more than her fair share of the seat. Ideally I won't have to sit next to anyone and I can stretch out and sleeeeeeeeeeeep.

1 comment:

mehmkefar said...

What a shot!! I love this picture, Cait.