Thursday, January 8, 2009

revamp and utter craftiness!


Everyone like the revamp of my blog? I'm going to try and work in more colour as time goes on, but for now, I'm excited about the pink and white. I was inspired by my two new favorite craft blogs How About Orange and Tiny Happy. They have some really really great crafty things, and I can see myself making a lot of what they have on their sites. How about orange has given me some Amazing and Fabulous ideas and links, and Tiny Happy has inspired me to try my hand at sewing and embroidery. Both blogs are all about vintage fabric, funky buttons, and inspired projects with that great, dorky, homemade feel. I'll put up pictures soon, but I've been working away at creating presents for people as well as sock animals galore! My next projects are these two bags (messenger and hobo) for which I bought fabric today. I got some suit-looking material and some great red-pink brocade with gold cherry blossoms. All I need now is a button as cool as in this picture, and I'll be in business! I'm so excited about all my hand made fun-stuff. 
I get my wisdom toofs out on Friday. That should be buckets of fun. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: