Thursday, October 16, 2008

strangely disturbing...

I was watching the communist manifestoon (the communist manifesto set to cartoons) and F.A. Hayek's Road to Serfdom as a review for my IPE class, and I stumbled upon this strangely disturbing cartoon that has been banned from TV. It is based on Mark Twain's unfinished piece Mysterious Stranger. A little food for thought as I continue my studying this evening.



I also need to make note that I changed my song of the week a little early. I found myself obsessed with Muse's Knights of Cydonia after the crew retreat. However, after getting my hands on a copy of Nightmare Revisited (the Nightmare before Christmas soundtrack remade by many artists) I am in LOVE with this song, especially the beginning. I've always loved Polyphonic Spree, but something about this particular song really rocks my world!

No comments: